- RSS Channel Showcase 1807651
- RSS Channel Showcase 2641896
- RSS Channel Showcase 7014877
- RSS Channel Showcase 9517262
Articles on this Page
- 05/09/17--20:47: _Rugby Road Return W...
- 05/12/17--03:42: _Sarah Shook And the...
- 05/12/17--10:00: _Body Talk with The ...
- 06/02/17--05:56: _Frank Migliorelli &...
- 09/20/17--07:27: _Swervedriver’s Cont...
- 05/09/17--20:47: Rugby Road Return With a Great EP
- 05/12/17--03:42: Sarah Shook And the Disarmers Own the Night
- 05/12/17--10:00: Body Talk with The Baby Seals
- 06/02/17--05:56: Frank Migliorelli & The Dirt Nappers Restless Soul
- 09/20/17--07:27: Swervedriver’s Controlled Chaos
Ruby Road III Rugby Road WYD? Records, 2017 Rugby Road are a Philly trio that have been at it a really long time, and play as though they are in each others pockets. Because after more than 20 years, they probably are. This, their third release, is a four song EP and introduces to a [...]
Sarah Shook and the Disarmers w/ Rickey Dickens, and Maple Sparrow Wednesday, May 10, 2017, Will’s Pub, Orlando, FL Last night, Sarah Shook and the Disarmers played to a small, but enthusiastic crowd of curiosity seekers turned true believers. And all are ready to testify to the power of what they saw. Most everyone there [...]
The Baby Seals The Baby Seals Trapped Animal, 2017 Just when I’m ready to dismiss punk as truly dead, there arrives another pleasant surprise. To be fair, I don’t get how a bunch of pouty boys bemoaning their boo-hoo-hoo misery from their blackest notebook of personal poetry even qualifies as punk, but this is off [...]
Bass, Drums, Guitars, and Organs Frank Migliorelli & The Dirt Nappers Independent Release, 2017 From NYC comes Frank Migliorelli& The Dirt Nappers, a band focused on the sort of Americana that blends a healthy amount of folk, pop, and acoustic country, into comfortable, well worn songs that feel immediately familiar. The songs here fall somewhere [...]
Swervedriver The Social, Orlando, FL Saturday, September 16, 2017 From Oxford, UK, comes Swervedriver supporting their re-released CD’s, Raise and Mezcal Head by performing them in their entirety. Splitting the show into two sets, the band sussed through the material with considerable muscle and zeal. The first set was dedicated to Raise, and glorious [...]